Westerly Historical Society seeks volunteers
- Secretary – attend monthly board meetings to record minutes
- Membership – keep track of membership list and send renewal notices
- Treasurer – manage expenses and income, prepare financial reports
- Webmaster & social media – maintain WHS website and Facebook page, send emails via Constant Contact
- Board members at large – provide input in monthly board meetings and assist with projects
For more information or to volunteer, contact WHS President Tom Gulluscio at email@example.com. Board meetings are the first Wednesday of the month, 6:30 pm, Sept to May.
The mission of the Westerly Historical Society is to research, study, and preserve local history in our community.
We are an all-volunteer, non-profit organization with a dedicated group of members and officers. We own many historical artifacts and an extensive photographic collection. We present a monthly lecture series and issue a monthly newsletter containing scholarly research.
We invite you to join us as a member, volunteer, or donor.
To offer items for the collection, please contact our collections manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. To join, visit our membership page.